Sweet Oneida Suite & Studio
Due to family circumstances in the UK, accommodation here will not be available in 2017. I hope to be able to offer you a wonderful island respite again in 2018. Check this page for updates!
With sincere thanks to all my 2016 guests; it was a pleasure hosting you.
These island accommodations are best suited to those with no other agenda than a desire to:
Reconnect with nature;
Relax in a natural, tranquil, and healthy environment;
Escape the city's hustle, bustle, and stress;
You're invited to come and “power off” for a while in this smoke-free/perfume-free/strong scents-free home and garden without wi-fi, tv, or other electronic distractions.
- Outdoor tables and chairs
- Children most welcome, but pets cannot be accommodated
- Sweet Oneida guests are offered specially negotiated rate city-side parking with their booking
- All bedding, linens, sheets, towels & soaps provided (please bring beach towels)
- Both accommodations are for the use of registered guests only. If additional visitors are to use the accommodations for any reason, there may be an extra charge. Please discuss your needs before inviting others. Owner reserves the right to limit usage.
2016 Ground Floor Suite information:~
- Private keyed entrance at rear of house
- Bedroom with deluxe queen bed, "garden doors" walk-out to large rear deck and English-style traditional herb garden. Sleeps 2.
- Adjoining room for use as private living room or second bedroom when required; refurnished 2015 season with new queen pull-out couch with high quality mattress and new matching full size sofa (new photo coming soon). Dining table and chairs, "garden doors" walk-out to large rear deck and English-style traditional herb garden. Sleeps 2 + 2 children.
- Private en-suite bathroom with shower
- Small fridge with ice tray
- Breakfast tray with electric kettle, coffee maker and filters, toaster, a variety of both decaf and regular teas and coffees, milk and sugar, with disposable breakfast bowls, plates, cups, glasses, and cutlery. As breakfast is not provided here, you're welcome to bring in your own food for breakfast. All other meals are to be eaten off-premises, either in the park or at one of the wonderful island cafes.
2016 2nd Floor Studio information:~
- Private keyed entrance at front of house
- 2nd floor studio apartment
- Large living/sleeping/eating area equipped with dining table and chairs, sofa, single mattress when required, and deluxe queen bed
- Private bathroom with tub and shower-in-tub
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining so guests can prepare and eat their own meals here
- French door walk out to balcony with room to eat out, overlooking rear herb garden
- Sleeps 2 adults + up to 2 children
For more information please contact the owner:
Sweet Oneida Suite & Studio
5 Oneida Avenue
Algonquin Island, Toronto, M5J 2E2
5 Oneida Avenue ~ Studio entrance at right